Autism Speaks Canada Dog Walk: Montréal 2018
Although Walk day has come and gone,
we are still accepting donations.
|Donate to a Team
||Donate to the ASC Dog Walk|
Registration fee: $30
family or individual
(Attention - only ONE representative per family needs to register)
When you register receive a complimentary dog gift and ONE Reward Ticket at the event
Registration fee is not eligible for a tax receipt.
Dog Walk Activities
Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their dog, and dogs must be on a leash at all times.
REGISTRATION: Upon arrival please proceed to Registration.
- If you fundraised online and/or have cash and cheque to submit - please bring with your pledge form(s) and monies collected. Your pledge form should be clearly labeled with your name or team name.
- Yes, you can also Register at the event – please bring cash or cheque in the amount of $30 (made payable to Autism Speaks Canada). Registration Fees are not eligible for a tax receipt.
- With every paid Registration fee receive a complimentary gift for your dog and one Reward ticket.
- Attention fundraisers – you are also eligible to receive additional Reward tickets and one side-sling bag when $300 or more is raised.
CONTESTS: Enter the Dog Walk event day contests such as for BEST doggie look-a-like, BEST dog trick, BEST dressed, BEST doggie costume, and BEST doggie “strut”.
Walk Day Exhibitors: Meet dog care specialists and local community organizations
Refreshments: light refreshments will be available at no cost to registered teams and individuals.
FUNDRAISING Rewards and Recognition:
- REWARD TICKETS: When you and your team fundraises you can earn fundraising reward tickets. At the event receive tickets that can be used to win some great prizes. The more you fundraise the more reward tickets you will receive at Registration when you check in.
- FUNDRAISING RECOGNITION: Receive one side-sling bag when you or your team collectively raises $300 or more.
Contests and Incentives