Autism Speaks Canada Dog Walk Montréal
Join us for our 2nd annual Dog Walk, a fundraising initiative for dog lovers and the autism community. Let’s celebrate the unconditional love of our fur-babies and the therapeutic benefits of dogs to families and individuals living with autism. Together, we can increase awareness, understanding, acceptance and inclusion for the autism community.
Event Day Information
When: Sunday, September 8th, 2019
Event Hours of Operation: 09:30am - 11:30 am
Where: Parc Pierre Elliott Trudeau (Directions)
Registration Opens: 09:30 am
- Register on-line as a family (or team of friends, neighbors, colleagues) OR register as an individual. Only one representative per family or team needs to register
- On-line registration simplifies your activities to recruit team members and fundraise. With one simple click you can share your on-line registration link on your social media and in emails.
- Registration fee: $30 per family or individual and instantly receive rewards!
- All participants who paid the online registration fee will receive a complimentary Autism Speaks Canada dog bandana and one reward ticket at the event. The reward ticket enters your name into the draw to win dog products, grooming, care and vet services!
- The registration fee is not eligible for a tax receipt.
What to Expect on the Day of the Event
Upon arrival please proceed to the Registration area.
- If you fundraised online and/or have cash and cheque to submit - please bring your pledge form(s) and monies collected. Your pledge form should be clearly labeled with your name or team name.
- If you are unable to register online, you can also register at the event – please bring cash or cheques in the amount of $30 (made payable to Autism Speaks Canada). Registration fees are not eligible for a tax receipt.
- With every paid registration fee, you will receive a complimentary Autism Speaks Canada dog bandana and one reward ticket valid for prize draws.
- Attention fundraisers – you are also eligible to receive additional reward tickets and one Autism Speaks Canada side-sling bag when $300 or more is raised.
Walk Day Exhibitors
Meet dog care specialists and local community organizations.
Light refreshments will be available at no cost to registered teams and individuals.
Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their dog, and dogs must be on a leash at all times.
Fundraising Rewards and Recognition
- REWARD TICKETS: When you and your team fundraise, you can earn fundraising reward tickets. At the event receive reward tickets that can be used to win some great draw prizes. Draw prizes include dog products, grooming, care and vet services. The more you fundraise, the more reward tickets you will receive at Registration when you check in.
- FUNDRAISING RECOGNITION: Receive one side-sling bag when you or your team collectively raises $300 or more.
On event day, enter the Dog Walk event day contests such as for BEST doggie look-a-like, BEST dog trick, BEST dressed, BEST dog costume, Most Original Dog Name and more!