Autism Speaks Canada Dog Walk Montréal
What: Autism Speaks Canada is happy to announce a new fundraising initiative for dog lovers and our community.
Join us in Montréal and participate in The Dog Walk. The Dog Walk is a great way to spend time with your fur-baby and also spread awareness about autism in your community.
Event Day Information
When: Sunday, September 8th, 2019
|Event Hours of Operation: 09:30am - 12:30 pm|
Where: Parc Pierre Elliott Trudeau Park (Directions)
|Registration Opens: 09:30 am|
|Official Walk Start: 10:45 am
|Dog Walk Poster|| Pledge Form
- Only one representative per family needs to register
- Registration fee: $30 per family or individual
- When you register, you will receive a complimentary dog gift and ONE Reward Ticket at the event.
- Registration fee is not eligible for a tax receipt.
What to Expect on the Day of the Event
Upon arrival please proceed to the main desk.
- If you fundraised online and/or have cash and cheque to submit - please bring with your pledge form(s) and monies collected. Your pledge form should be clearly labeled with your name or team name.
- If you are unable to register online, you can also Register at the event – please bring cash or cheque in the amount of $30 (made payable to Autism Speaks Canada). Registration Fees are not eligible for a tax receipt.
- With every paid Registration fee, you will receive a complimentary gift for your dog and one Reward ticket.
- Attention fundraisers – you are also eligible to receive additional Reward tickets and one side-sling bag when $300 or more is raised.
Walk Day Exhibitors
Meet dog care specialists and local community organizations
Light refreshments will be available at no cost to registered teams and individuals.
Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their dog, and dogs must be on a leash at all times.
Fundraising Rewards and Recognition
- REWARD TICKETS: When you and your team fundraise, you can earn fundraising reward tickets. At the event receive tickets that can be used to win some great prizes. The more you fundraise, the more reward tickets you will receive at Registration when you check in.
- FUNDRAISING RECOGNITION: Receive one side-sling bag when you or your team collectively raises $300 or more.
Enter the Dog Walk event day contests such as for BEST doggie look-a-like, BEST dog trick, BEST dressed, BEST doggie costume, and BEST doggie “strut”.