The success of Autism Speaks Canada Dog Walk depends on the support of our volunteers. There are many different ways to get involved at our events and we are happy to work with you to find the right fit for you, your friends, family and colleagues. For more information on how you can get involved at the Dog Walk, please contact your local representative.
PERKS TO VOLUNTEERING!
- Make an important impact on the future of autism research and services
- Connect with new people, local contacts and your community
- Stay informed, explore your abilities and gain new skills
- Enjoy a fantastic event experience with your friends and/or family
- Promote team building within your organization by volunteering together
- Receive a Community Service Hours if you are a student.
Click >>here<< to download our official 2019 Volunteer Sign Up Form.