The success of Autism Speaks Canada Walk depends on the support of our volunteers. There are many different ways to get involved at our events and we are happy to work with you to find the right fit for you, your friends, family and colleagues. For more information on how you can get involved at your Walk, please contact your local representative.
- Make an important impact on the future of autism research and services
- Connect with new people, local contacts and your community
- Stay informed, explore your abilities and gain new skills
- Enjoy a fantastic event experience with your friends and/or family
- Promote team building within your organization by volunteering together
- Receive a Community Service Hours if you are a student.
Volunteer as a Team - Recruit your friends, family and co-workers to form a volunteer team. We'll do our best to assign you to the same area so you can spend the day together.
Volunteer as an Individual - Make new friends as you play an integral role in making your community’s Autism Speaks Canada Walk event a success!
Join the Walk Planning Committee - You can also volunteer before the walk. For more information, please contact your local representative.
Community Walks – Together you and your friends, family and other volunteers can organize your very own Autism Speaks Canada Walk in your local community. For more information, about how you can organize your own Community Walk please contact Melanie Haydon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click >>here<< to download our official 2017 Walk Now Volunteer Sign Up Form.
Click >>here<< to learn more.